Selling Your Vacant Piece of Land in Iredell County, NC
Do you own land in Statesville, Mooresville, or Union Grove that you’ve been trying to sell? Though selling a home has several challenges, selling an empty piece of land is a lot more complicated. If you are reading this page, you likely have vacant property in Iredell County, NC, that you have been unsuccessfully trying to sell through the usual means.
We have good news! Through Slate Land Buyers, you can now skip all the hassle and frustration of dealing with intermediaries, real estate agents, and brokers. Working with us involves a much simpler process. We will purchase your property directly from you, making you an all-cash offer to ensure that you get your land’s full value.
Whether it be residential, commercial, rural, or agricultural, there is no Iredell County property that we will not buy from you quickly and hassle-free. We will make an all-cash offer for your:
- Rural acreage
- City lot
- Suburban lot
- Water lot
- Advertising lot
How It Works
Usually, selling your property involves a lot of back and forth with a broker or realtor. Even when you list your property online, you will still have to wait for a buyer to respond – a period that can seemingly take forever. Be sure to remember that your property loses its value the longer it sits on the market.
With all these factors to consider, you know how frustrating selling your property can be.
On the other hand, the process of selling your Iredell County property to us is simple. In four straightforward steps, we will help you turn your vacant, formerly unsellable property into liquidated assets. Here is how it works:
- Get in touch with us and tell us about your property. We’ll ask you to fill out a form that will provide us with the information we need to get an idea of the land you are selling and where in Iredell County it’s located.
- Our specialists will then review the property so we can come up with a suitable offer.
- We’ll submit the offer to you in writing within 72 hours after you’ve gotten in touch with us.
- If you accept the offer, we will quickly move ahead to finalize the transaction.
To give you an even clearer picture of how we operate, here are answers to some of our frequently asked questions.
How are you different from an agent?
A real estate agent lists your property in the hope of getting someone to buy it. You might have to sign a contract that will bind you to them for a certain period. Even if you get the buyer yourself, you will still owe the agent their commission.
Unlike agents, we buy your property directly from you. All you have to do is accept the offer we submit to you, and you could let go of your unused piece of property in fewer than 10 days.
How do you determine the amount to offer?
We have a team made up of land specialists who have spent years acquiring plenty of information on real estate transactions and how the market works. Using these skills and experience, we:
- Examine what similar properties in Iredell County are selling for.
- Analyze how the market predicts they will perform in the future.
- Deduct the amount paid in fees and commission on similar properties.
- Calculate the amount of the resources we will need to invest when re-selling your land to an end buyer.
Are there hidden fees or costs?
Our process does not include any hidden fees or costs. The amount we offer you is the amount you get to take home.
The Hassle-Free Way to Sell Your Iredell County Property
If you are looking to sell your land, let Slate Land Buyers offer you the stress-free solution you desire. If you:
- Inherited land that you don’t know what to do with or don’t need
- Own raw, undeveloped land and are facing challenges selling it
- Want to rid yourself of the responsibility of selling your land while still getting the cash you desire
- Spend a lot of money on maintenance expenses and property taxes for land that you are not using
- Have tried using traditional means to sell your property but have been unsuccessful, and your property is still in the market, slowly depreciating in value
We have a way out. By buying your land directly from you, we can help you eliminate all your worries, turning that bare piece of land into cold, hard cash!
Reach out to us at Slate Land Buyers today by calling (704) 850-5930. Share the property’s basic details with us, along with where you would like us to send you our offer, and we will get back to you.
Or Give Our Office A Call Today! (704) 665-7536
Slate Land Buyers is buying land in North Carolina and other parts of the country. If you need to sell your land in North Carolina fast and hassle-free, get in touch with us today!